Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to the use of the serenco.co.uk website, by placing an order you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below.
You are provided with access to this website in accordance with these conditions and any orders placed by you must be placed strictly in accordance with these conditions.
By registering an account on this website you agree that:
- Personal information provided is accurate, current and complete.
- You will notify us of any changes to personal information.
We reserve the right to:
- Modify or withdraw this website (or any part thereof) without notice to you and we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any such modification or withdrawal.
- Change the conditions. Your continued use of the website following such change shall be deemed as your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether any conditions have changed, and stop using the website should you not agree to them.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
We provide external links to other websites or resources, which you are able to access at your sole discretion. By choosing to enter the linked website you agree that we are not responsible for the availability, practices, content or advertising of any external links.
We will treat all your personal information as confidential, we will keep it on a secure server and will fully comply with all applicable UK Data Protection and consumer legislation. However:
- When you shop on this website, we will ask you to input and will collect personal information from you such as your name, email address, billing and delivery addresses, telephone number, product selections, payment information and password.
- You should be aware that this website is being monitored and may capture information about your visit which will allow us to present you with products which may be of interest to you based on your browsing history.
We will not pass your personal information on to third parties, and will only use your information for the following purposes:
- Processing your orders
- For statistical analysis, with which we can improve our service to you
- To serve website content and advertisements to you
- To administer this website
- To contact you for product feedback after your order has been completed
- To notify you, with your consent, of products or special offers which may be of interest to you
- In the event that you do not wish to receive information relating to our products and promotions, you have the option to opt-out when opening your account with us. You can also unsubscribe at any time by following the link in our email.
- If requested by the police or any regulatory or government authority investigating suspected illegal activity to provide your personal information, we are entitled to do so.
We take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of products appearing on the website are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system. Although we aim to keep all information as up-to-date as possible, product descriptions may not always reflect the position exactly at the moment you place an order. Pictures are for illustration only, omissions and errors are excluded. The price of a product is confirmed once your order is accepted in accordance with our order acceptance policy. Prices shown inclusive of VAT are at the current rate of 20%.
We will take all reasonable care to keep the details of your order and payment secure, we cannot however be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the website. Order acceptance and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on the despatch of products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order, or you have cancelled your order in accordance with the instructions given in change or cancel your order.
We may not accept your order for reasons such as:
- The product not being available from stock
- Your payment not being authorised
- The identification of a pricing or product description error
Discounts and promotional codes offered by serenco.co.uk are valid only for use as part of a purchase made via serenco.co.uk.
COPYRIGHT & TRADEMARKS
You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights in all material or content supplied as part of the website shall remain at all times the property of Serenco UK Ltd or our licensors. All material and content within the website is made available for personal, non-commercial use only unless express authorisation is given by Serenco UK Ltd.
COMPLIANCE WITH LAW
The website may only be used for lawful purposes and in a lawful manner, you agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations when using the website or making a transaction on the website.
For any queries regarding our terms and conditions, please contact Customer Services via email, phone or post:
Telephone: 01604 790982
Our company details are:
Serenco UK Ltd
Registered office: Unit 3, Wellingborough Road, Sywell, Northamptonshire, NN6 0BN
Company registration number: 3897128
VAT number: 286 6379 47